We have an immediate opportunity for a mid to senior level civil engineer to join our land development team in our Clifton Park or Glens Falls office for work primarily within the Lake George Region. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of the Southern Adirondack Region and work closely with the Lake George Park Commission, Adirondack Park Agency, and other state and local land-use entities. The candidate’s prior work experience will include design and permit acquisition for site development infrastructures; roads, sewer, water, stormwater management, etc. Primary work will include the development and redevelopment of lakeshore residential properties.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelors of Science or higher in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer License in New York State
- Project Management experience
- Familiarity and working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, MS Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Permitting and coordination experience for municipal residential and commercial projects
- The ability to conduct conceptual site analysis evaluations
- Extensive knowledge of construction inspections and certifications
- Experience with the complexities of overlapping jurisdictions and design/permit standards
- In addition, a qualified candidate will be an innovative and collaborative thinker who enjoys the challenges of working with a team and on their own.