Town of Glenville, NY
The Environmental Design Partnership, LLP (EDP)
was retained by the Town of Glenville for the development of a park master plan for active and passive recreation for Indian Meadows Park, located on Droms Road in Glenville.
EDP prepared basemapping of existing conditions and created a master plan of proposed park elements with phasing for a construction cost of $500,000.
EDP prepared detailed design and specifications for a multi-part playground, tennis courts, and basketball courts. EDP also prepared detailed layout and grading for softball and football fields. Indian Meadows is now enjoyed by people of all ages for sports games, practices, and recreation.
Key Project Elements:
- Prepared basemap of existing conditions
- Master plan of proposed park elements with phasing
- Detailed design and specifications for playground
- Detailed design and specifications for tennis and basketball courts
- Detailed layout and grading for softball and football fields