Town of Glenville, NY
The Environmental Design Partnership, LLP (EDP) was
retained by the Town of Glenville for the development of a park master plan for active and passive recreation.
EDP prepared basemapping of existing conditions and created a master plan of proposed park elements with phasing. EDP also prepared a detailed layout and grading for the athletic fields.
An Archaeological Avoidance plan was also implemented in order to avoid disturbance to any archaeological items found on site.
EDP created a detailed design of vehicular and pedestrian circulation with a new park entrance and parking area to improve traffic flow to and from the park. Maalwyck Park is now enjoyed by many for practices, games, tournaments, and more.
Key Project Elements:
- Prepared basemap of existing conditions
- Master plan of proposed park elements with phasing
- Development of Archaeological Avoidance plan
- Detailed layout and grading for athletic fields
- Detailed design of vehicular and pedestrian circulation with new park entrance